Saturday, November 10, 2007

On holiday for a few days...

Off to Mexico (first time, and somewhere I've wanted to go for a while) for a bit so no building for me. Tho am taking my notebook to sketch out some areas and draft conversations. Hoping to get to Chichen Itza so will see if it compares well with Tomoachan ;)

Module update of the day has kicked off on the forums so looking forward to reading those on my return (have posted a brief update myself in advance that will go up whilst I'm away.

3 comments:

Ernie Noa said...

Wow. What a cool trip! Enjoy. Thanks for mentioning my mod.

dirtywick said...

I've never been to Mexico, despite living in Sierra Vista which is only a few miles away from the border, but my wife has more than once. I think the general consensus is don't drink the water unless you've been drinking the water. You picked a good time of year to go, it's probably really nice weather there this time of year.

Well, have fun.

Amraphael said...

Cool! I always wanted to go there. Someday I probably will. Have fun!

Yes, the mod of the day report is a great initiative. I'll do some writing too, starting November 25.